Sunday 29 April 2018

April is Bowel Cancer Awareness Month - Day 29 Update On The Big Jump


Today's post is an early update on The Big Jump for Bowel Cancer UK where I will be doing a tandem skydive from 10,000 feet on July 14th at Brackley aiming to raise as much money as possible for Bowel Cancer UK. During the first 48 hours there has been some fantastic and very generous support meaning that I have already reached 35% of my target. I make no secret that this is not a challenge I am looking forward to doing, but 41,000 people are diagnosed with bowel cancer each year in the UK, and what they have to go through puts my worries about jumping out of a plane into perspective. 

I am doing the jump in memory of my Mum who passed away in 2016 from bowel cancer - I am sure that she would be right behind me on this. I will of course also be doing the dive for everyone affected by this awful disease. So please if you could sponsor me I would be very grateful. 


or Text GEUU71 £? to 70070

Cash or Cheques