Saturday 21 April 2018

April is Bowel Cancer Awareness Month - Day 21 Marketing Lives & Times


One of the most amazing sets of people who have been buying my Lives & Times bowel cancer fundraising book in large numbers are fans of The Alarm. Having spent 35 years following the band, it is only really since I started my fundraising that I have started to make some seriously good friendships with some really amazing people. Losing Mum was tough, but there have been many positives to draw from it too, and making these new friendships is definitely one of them.

Today is Record Store Day, and fans of The Alarm have been out in force buying the special release, Where The Two Rivers Meet. Nigel Adams pointed out that the book also featured in his photo today, so it's too good a marketing opportunity not to pick up on. I am hoping to soon to be able to announce  that the fundraising has passed £4000, so watch this space.

Lives & Times is available to buy on my bowelcancerfundraising website along with all sorts of goodies!

Nigel's wife Sue has recently undergone major surgery, so sending her love and best wishes for a full and speedy recovery x