Tuesday 15 May 2018

Charity Tandem Skydive Sponsorship Reaches £795

Training at The Empire State Building
The very generous sponsorship donations for my charity tandem skydive this July have continued, and I am now well on the way to my target figure of £1000. To date I have received a wonderful £795, so a huge thanks to everyone who has kindly supported me so far. 

My recent trip to New York gave me an opportunity to do a bit of training when I went up The Empire State Building. The views were stunning, but the smiling photo masks the fact that it took a lot of will power to make myself go to the railings, and looking down was terrifying! My thoughts at the time were how on earth am I going to be able to jump out of plane at 10,000 feet... However, I am putting those thoughts to the back of my mind for the time being.


or Text GEUU71 £? to 70070

Cash or Cheques

There are two main reasons why I am doing this. Firstly in memory of my wonderful mum lost to bowel cancer in 2016. Secondly,  41,000 people are diagnosed with bowel cancer each year in the UK, and what they have to endure puts my worries about jumping out of a plane very much into perspective. 

So please if you could sponsor me I would be so very grateful. I am raising money for Beating Bowel Cancer / Bowel Cancer UK, the UK's leading bowel cancer charity.