Saturday 5 May 2018

bowelcancerfundraising.co.uk passes £4000


Great news this morning as the fundraising on bowelcancerfundraising.co.uk has passed the £4000 milestone. £4029.13 to be exact. The support since I set up this website in 2015 to sell my fundraising items has been quite amazing. I am truly grateful for every single purchase / donation, and of course the encouragement which keeps me very motivated.




The books, art, t-shirts, and wristbands, plus the other nice items are available to buy on my website. All proceeds raised from sales are donated to Beating Bowel Cancer / Bowel Cancer UK, the UK's leading bowel cancer charity. Next target is £5000...

Seperate from my website fundraising, I am now also signed up to take part in a charity tandem skydive on July 14th supporting Bowel Cancer UK. This is a massive challenge for someone who has been terrified of heights his whole life. After just one week I am already two thirds of the way towards reaching my £1000 target. So please take a look at my justgiving page. All sponsorship for this is really appreciated, and will go some to making the absolute terror worthwhile.

All my fundraising is being done in memory of my mum who passed away in 2016. I will continue to raise bowel cancer awareness which is so important. Bowel cancer remains the second highest cancer killer in the UK, but is treatable in 97% of cases if diagnosed at the early stage 1. At the moment only 15% of cases are caught at stage 1.