Sunday 19 August 2018

The "Coffee Table" Edition of Lives & Times


The "coffee table" deluxe edition of Lives & Times has been a great success. The paperback version has without doubt been the most popular, but I have sold plenty of hardbacks too, including one to fellow fan of The Alarm, Pete Bloomfield, photographed here just after I gave him his copy in Llandudno a couple of years ago. The hardback edition is just that extra bit special, and the print quality of the photos is superb. The fundraising book features my encounters with many famous people supporting me, and plenty of everyday people too.It is now almost three years since the book was published, and alongside the other items I have been selling, it has raised over £4000 so far, but there is no reason why it shouldn't sell more. To buy a copy of either the hardback or paperback please use the contact form or send me an email.

If you are looking for a slightly different book, then this book makes a great read, and the perfect book to have as coffee table reading. I still have a few copies available from my ETSY online store, and they are currently £27.49 including postage, and as with everything I sell, all proceeds raised are donated to Bowel Cancer UK. 

Bowel cancer is the second highest cancer killer in the UK. 16,000 people die each year, but if detected early it can be successfully treated in over 90% of cases. Early detection is key, as when detected at the later stage 4 only 7% of patients survive five years. My mum was diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2012, and died in August 2016. Everything I now do is being done in her memory.